If you’re like most crypto investors, you’re concerned about the future of cryptocurrency, especially given the current crypto winter. The paramount question on your mind now is probably how to identify the best cryptocurrencies to invest in 2023. Rightly so because with over 12,000 cryptocurrencies to choose from, discovering new crypto coins and determining the best time to buy crypto becomes critical, especially given that the market is open all year round. Nothing to worry about as we have made the job easy for you.
Here is the list of the best cryptocurrencies to invest in 2023:
1. VITA INU TOKEN ($VINU): Vita Inu ($VINU) is an ecosystem established to facilitate the purchase of goods and services with digital currencies. The team behind Vita Inu consists of several individuals with years of experience in the cryptocurrency industry. The team is led by co-founders David Orme and Maximilian Weinberg and includes many developers, designers, and marketing professionals. VITA Inu ($VINU) is currently the most emerging meme token in the market.
The total supply of Vita Inu (VINU) tokens is 1 billion, and the developers are planning to distribute these tokens through a series of airdrops and rewards. There are also several advantages to the Vita Inu mentioned by the developers. For example, the coin’s ability to be used as a payment tool for goods and services, be donated to charities and be used in mobile wallets and bank cards are among its prominent features. You can buy VINU tokens at Bybit, The best cryptocurrency exchange in India right now, or any other exchange of your choice.
2. Trace Metaverse ($TRC) Token: Currently the most trending Crypto game token, $TRC is the native token of Trace Metaverse, Trace is a geolocation-based metaverse with AR technology for smartphones. It is a virtual copy of the world’s map, where your avatar moves according to your geolocation. Trace is like Pokemon Go with the possibility of earning. You go, look for boxes inside which have valuable NFTs, go to work or school and make money, you can also post something there, meet new friends and chat, pumping up your avatar, you earn all the time. In short, the game does not force narrow banal mechanics. You live your life, develop in the real and digital world in parallel and earn more. Trace missions to impress people to spend their lifetime using good habits, exploring surroundings, engaging in more communications in real life, and bringing them more motivation to move instead of sitting all the time in front of a computer.
When you move in the real world, your Trace avatar moves around the map in the metaverse. Trace governance token ($TRC) has only 5,000,000,000 token issuances and it has already raised more than 3.5 million USD. Trace will soon make its limited NFT sales, you may love to buy some rare NFTs so that you can be eligible to buy the token at their token pre-sale. You can join the Discord community, Twitter Page, or Telegram community of Trace Geometaverse to stay updated. Trace has also announced its partnership with a famous crypto exchange Bitmart and the most promising blockchain Polygon to create a bigger gaming metaverse world.
This real-life app has a strong possibility to explode in 2023, if you are a game and metaverse fan, Trace metaverse token (TRC) can be your big bet to be rich.
3. Cardano ($ADA): An “Ouroboros proof-of-stake” cryptocurrency called Cardano ($ADA) was developed using a research-based methodology by engineers, mathematicians, and cryptography professionals. Charles Hoskinson, one of the original five founding members of Ethereum, co-founded the project. It has the 8th largest volume and can also be your medium-risk bet.
Apex Protocol ($APEX) TOKEN: ApeX, a decentralized and non-custodial derivatives protocol incubated by Davion Labs, has recently closed its seed round funding, which is led by global investors including Dragonfly Capital Partners, Jump Trading, Tiger Global, Mirana Ventures, CyberX, Kronos and M77 Ventures. The $APEX token was launched at Bybit Launchpad, the best IEO launchpad service at this moment worldwide.
The protocol successfully launched its beta version on the Arbitrum main net and released its original series of NFTs equipped with special equity attributes to the public.
5. Rocki ($ROCKI): ROCKI is a next-generation music NFT and music streaming service, designed to solve some of the most fundamental problems of the music industry. Powered by the ROCKI token, it is the first platform that rewards both the artists for their streams and the listeners for their participation. This app has a high potential to be successful in India and other countries.
6. Dogecoin ($DOGE): Dogecoin ($DOGE), seen by some as the original “meme coin,” caused a stir in 2021 as its price skyrocketed. The coin, which uses an image of the Shiba Inu as its avatar, is accepted as a form of payment by some major companies.
Dogecoin was created by two software engineers, Billy Markus and Jackson Palmer, in 2013. Markus and Palmer reportedly created the coin as a joke, commenting on the wild speculation of the cryptocurrency market.
7. Heart Of Shades ($HOS): Every woman out there is probably bullish on Heart of Shades at this moment in the rally of the cosmetics industry joining Web3. India’s first-ever luxury cosmetic brand “Heart Of Shades™ ” is bringing Web3 and luxury together with prominent use of Web3, Crypto, and NFTs.”The character of Heart Of Shades™ is all about knowing yourself. Someone whose presence changes the dynamics of any environment. No matter what ethnicity, no matter what color, what features they have, with Heart Of Shades aka HOS one transcends into a dame to kill for” said Niharika Dolui, The CEO and Co-Founder of the start-up who is among the evolving CEOs in India by Global Business Line. Launching in 2023, HOS (Heart Of Shades) is the only web3 luxury cosmetics start-up to fight with products like Charlotte Tilbury, Bobby Brown, and others. The vision of Heart Of Shades is really different from the affordable Indian beauty brands like Mamaearth, Sugar, etc. It is definitely on the list of top new crypto launching in India.
8. TamaDoge: TamaDoge is a play-to-earn (P2E) decentralized project offering staggering returns to investors. Tamadoge (TAMA) is the native cryptocurrency of the Tamaverse – a virtual environment where players can compete for in-game rewards. $TAMA can be leveraged to purchase Tamadoge Pet NFTs – which are minted using smart contract functionality. Each pet offers unique characteristics and can be bred and grown by buying additional virtual items from the Tama store. Notably, these digital avatars will function as playable NFTs – as players can use their Tamadoge Pets to compete for points on a monthly leaderboard. Whenever TAMA is bought on the ecosystem, 65% of the tokens spent are distributed among P2E prize pools and given as rewards.
9. AVALANCHE ($AVAX): AVAX is used to pay transaction processing fees, secure the Avalanche network, and act as a basic unit of account among blockchains in the Avalanche network. Avalanche (AVAX) is in the top ten by market cap with a bullish performance of 3,100%, ahead of top crypto assets such as BTC, ETH, BNB, ADA, and DOT, according to CoinMarketCap data. r externally. Thanks to the fact that the game is globalized, you can play with people worldwide.
10. Polygon ($MATIC): Polygon is the first well-structured, easy-to-use platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development. Polygon effectively transforms Ethereum into a full-fledged multi-chain system (aka Internet of Blockchains). The $MATIC token will continue to exist and will play an increasingly important role, in securing the system and enabling governance. Now users can buy Polygon without any trading fee at the fastest-growing crypto exchange in India, Bybit which is also the third most-visited exchange in the world. Recently they announced partnerships with Disney, Instagram, Facebook, and many more. If you are a fan of Layer 2, Matic can be your steady bet.
Who are the best Crypto Influencers in India at this moment?
There are around 15 to 20 million active cryptocurrency investors in India, it is only obvious to us that to have some of the best minds in the crypto platform. Here is the list of best crypto influencers in India as shared by various media platforms and experts: 1. Abhyudoy Das 2. Nischal Shetty 3. Sumit Gupta 4. Ashish Singhal 5. Sandeep Nailwal 6. Ajeet Khurana 7. Naval Ravikant 8. Balaji Srinivasan. You may rely on them to get the best crypto advice about the Indian crypto industry and they have an impact worldwide as well.
Where to trade buy and trade Cryptocurrency?
There are hundreds of cryptocurrency exchanges available out there. You may consider buying crypto tokens ($VINU, $ETH, $MATIC, $AVAX, etc.) at the world’s safest exchange, Bybit.com, or their app. VINU is definitely one of the most priority tokens available right now. You can also earn up to $4000 as a new user or by referring your friends. It’s currently the best exchange in India and also the 3rd biggest crypto exchange by daily derivatives volume. If you would like to trade at some other exchange, always check their safety precautions, etc.
Please remember new popular and most wanted tokens like Trace ($TRC), and Heart Of Shades ($HOS) are not available in exchanges as you will be able to buy them at a discounted price, so for buying such tokens, you may follow their communities in order to stay updated.