A preschool is a place which every parent is not sure about. It is an education program for kids between the ages of 3 to 5 years old. It helps to build them for their future education by introducing them to skills such as reading, socializing, writing, active participation and more. Every parent thinks their child is small! Yea, they are but high-quality playschools in Gurgaon are developed in a way to set young scholars up for future academics, social success and education.
It may be hard initially to send your child off to school, especially when they are just 3 or 4 years old. Let us discuss the benefits of sending the child to preschool and help parents decide on where and when they may send their child.
Some reasons one must send your child to preschool
- An opportunity to grow and learn: preschool is a time for kids to grow and learn. It is a time when they are exposed to different new things. They are encouraged to explore their surroundings. It also provides an opportunity to socialize with other children. It helps to learn to share, follow instructions, and begin the foundation for learning which would occur in elementary school.
- A nurturing environment for any toddler: preschool is developed for children to have learning and fun regarding the world around them. This is done by providing a safe, nurturing and educational environment for them.
- Preparing children for kindergarten: as kindergarten is more into academics, different parents are looking for a preschool to launch their child to the success path. Meanwhile, parents may worry that the current trend to focus on pre-math and pre-literacy skills in preschool cuts into important push and play time for a child to grow up early.
- Help develop self–regulation skills: when kids used to play and engage in activities with their peers, there would almost inevitably be a minute conflict which brings anger, frustration, and other emotional challenges.
- Kids used to make their choice: toddlers have different choices of activities; a child who is looking aimlessly is encouraged to select one which interests him. Teachers are alert to a child who could not figure out how to enter other children’s play and may offer him suggestions on ways to join the group.
- A platform to enhance motor skills: motor skills are a set of mental and physical skills which allow us to control the muscular movement in our body. Children develop such skills via activities like jumping, climbing, drawing or any other form of play. Playschools like Leen’s nestling help children develop motor skills, which is because they are often given time to explore various games, toys, and materials.
- Boost their cognitive and language skills: playschool plays a crucial role in enhancing a child’s language and cognitive skills. This is because preschoolers are exposed to new words, ideas, and concepts that they could process and learn.
- Children become responsible: preschools help children to take care of themselves. Teachers give them a task such as filling a water bottle, having lunch on their own, keeping the toys in place, etc.