In 2021, the global autonomous agents market is expected to be worth US$ 818 million, rising to US$ 1.3 billion by 2022. During the projected period from 2022 to 2032, the market is expected to reach US$ 20.9 billion, with a CAGR of 32.5 percent. Robots and autonomous agents can be deployed in workplaces to gather information on each worker’s performance.
In their warehouses, companies like Amazon deploy robotics and autonomous agents to fetch products off the shelves. Individuals in many sector verticals, such as manufacturing, retail, and transportation, are finding it easier to make independent judgments because of the growth of global network access in remote regions.
Important Points to Remember
- The global market for autonomous agents is now estimated at US$ 20.9 billion, with a forecasted CAGR of 32.5 percent.
- The on-premises autonomous agent category is expected to grow at a CAGR of 32.1 percent over the projected period.
- During the projection period, the market in the United States is expected to grow at a CAGR of 32.2 percent.
- During the forecast period, China’s market would increase at a 31.6 percent CAGR.
- During the projection period, the IT and telecom industries are expected to grow at a rate of 29%.
- Between 2022 and 2032, Japan is anticipated to grow at a 30.4 percent compound annual growth rate (CAGR).
IBM, SAP, AWS, SAS, Infosys, Nuance Communications, Fico, Affectiva, and Intel are among the key players featured in the paper. Customers will profit from innovations thanks to innovative products and technologies.