Future Market Insights (FMI) predicts that from 2022 to 2032, the market for authentication solutions will have significant CAGR growth of 14.4%. By 2022 and 2032, the market’s demand is anticipated to be worth US$ 14.7 billion and US$ 56.3 billion, respectively.
According to Future Market Insights, the market for authentication solutions will expand over the forecast period due to the rising demand to safeguard access management and shield corporate networks from sophisticated cyber-attacks.
A security mechanism that raises the data and system security is authentication. It guards against security lapses and data loss. With the use of a user ID and password, this method identifies the user and grants access to the system.
The type of authentication solution used in the system—such as single-factor authentication or multi-factor authentication—also affects this. It provides multiple levels of security to protect data and networks from hackers.
Key Takeaways: Market for Authentication Solutions
- With a CAGR of about 12.9% between 2022 and 2032, the single-factor authentication solution market is rising most quickly in terms of the authentication type.
- According to enterprise size, small and mid-sized businesses (SMEs) need for authentication solutions is predicted to increase more quickly than that of large businesses.
- By 2032, the BFSI sector will have the largest market share. The healthcare sector is anticipated to increase significantly between 2022 and 2032, by about 18.1%.
- By region, North America held the biggest market share of over 32.2% for authentication solutions in 2021.
- The region of South Asia and the Pacific is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of about 18.1% during the projection period.
- HID Global
- RSA Security
- Gemalto (Thales)
- Duo Security (Cisco)