Climate change is a big problem for humanity, and countries in the North American region have recently experienced a cold wave. Instead of relying on standard heat pumps and central heat furnaces, households in colder regions have begun to use heating cables for under-floor heating, roof heating, and snow melting. Heat cables have recently become more efficient, reliable, and stable as a result of technological integration.
Self-regulating heating wires are becoming more popular in commercial and residential buildings because to benefits like as improved control, fewer maintenance costs, and increased safety and reliability. demand for Aluminum Heating Cables are also in high due to the expansion of gas and oil pipelines. These cables are used to ensure that oil and gas pipelines are heated in a timely manner, preventing the connected substance from losing its viscosity.
Fact.MR recently produced a full research on the global heating cable market, including industry dynamics. According to the analysis, the market would cross 2 billion dollars in 2030, with a stable development rate of close to 6% CAGR during the forecast period.
Aluminum Heating Cable Market: Key Takeaways
- In comparison to 2020, the heating cable market is expected to grow by 1.7X by 2030.
- Constant electric power heating cables have a large share of the market, accounting for more than half of global demand, and are expected to generate US$ 500 million in revenue by 2030.
- Commercial use is the fastest-growing segment, with a market share of over 85%, thanks to an increase in the number of industries across regions.
- North America is predicted to lead market revenue in 2020, with an increase of 161 BPS from 2020 to 2030.
- During the period 2020-2030, the heating cable market in East Asia is predicted to increase at a rate of more than 7%.
- Over the next ten years, aluminium heating wires will account for two-thirds of the market.
- The market in the United States is expected to grow at a CAGR of close to 7% through 2030, while Germany and the United Kingdom are expected to grow at over 6% and 7%, respectively.
Through 2030, China’s demand for heating cables is expected to expand at a CAGR of about 8%.
According to a Fact.MR analyst, “integration of sensors with wireless technology and merging IoT with heating cables will support growth potential during the forecast time.”
How Can Digital Technology Impact the Heating Cable Market?
Companies are combining IoT and heating solutions to give a better user experience that can be monitored and controlled easily via wireless devices.
Digital technology, such as the Internet of Things, will assure efficiency, dependability, and ease of operation control, as well as essential safety precautions.
By inventing new products, manufacturers are largely addressing the needs of end-use industries. Integrating technology such as the Internet of Things will aid in the smooth operation of heating wires while also assuring compliance with safety regulations.
These types of technologies are projected to drive global demand for heating cables.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=730