The latest market study on Global Aluminum Foam Market Size, Share, Industry Report with data Tables, Pie Charts, high-level qualitative chapters & Graphs is now available to provide a complete assessment of the Market highlighting evolving trends, Measures taken by players, current-to-future scenario analysis, and growth factors validated with Viewpoints extracted via Industry experts and Consultants. The Aluminum Foam Market research includes historical data, current, and future market trends, the environment, technological innovation, upcoming technologies, and technical advancements in the industry.
End-users are increasingly looking for sustainable alternatives such as aluminum foam, according to FMI analysts. As restrictions prohibiting the use of plastic polymer foams become more stringent, end-users are increasingly looking for sustainable alternatives such as aluminum foam, according to FMI analysts.
Companies covered in FMI’s research include Beihai Composite Materials Co., Ltd., Composite Materials Ltd., American Elements Corporation, ERG Aerospace Corp., Hollomet GmbH, Pohltec Metalfoam GmbH, VIM Technology Ltd, Nanoshel LLC, Aluinvent Ltd., and Havel metal foam GmbH.
According to Future Market Insights, the worldwide aluminum foam market is predicted to grow at a healthy 4.4 percent between 2022 and 2030. (FMI). Furthermore, the study projects that by 2030, the market will be valued at more than US$ 60 million globally.
The COVID-19 epidemic, however, poses a substantial hurdle to market progress, according to the report, because it has disrupted operations in the automotive and construction industries, which are the primary revenue sources for the aluminum foam industry.
Important Points to Remember
- The most common type of foam will continue to be open-cell foam, which accounts for more than 70% of market value and outperforms closed-cell foam in terms of strength.
- The vehicle and transportation sector is the most profitable end-user category, accounting for more than a third of the market value.
- Two-thirds of the market value is attributed to the usage of aluminum foam as an energy absorber, heat exchanger, and dampening structure.
- East Asia will continue to be the largest market for aluminum foam, accounting for more than a third of the entire value, due to the presence of the burgeoning vehicle industry.
- Due to robust demand for aircraft and vehicles, Europe and North America will account for nearly 2/5 of the total value.
According to an FMI analyst, “market players are working on integrating novel technology to ensure the fabrication of high-quality aluminum foams.”
Who will emerge victorious?
Manufacturers of aluminum foam are updating their production technologies to improve the quality of their final goods. Market participants have also acknowledged strategic alliances as a critical growth strategy. Continuing in this vein,
Beihai Composite Materials Co. makes aluminum foams that are specifically designed to absorb sound.
In December 2021, Cymatic Technologies Ltd. announced a collaboration with Alucoil SA of Spain to create aluminum composite panels with metallurgically bonded aluminum foam cores.