The most recent market study on Global Aluminum Foam Market Size, Share, Industry Report with data Tables, Pie Charts, high-level qualitative chapters & Graphs is now available to provide a complete assessment of the Market highlighting evolving trends, Measures taken by players, current-to-future scenario analysis, and growth factors validated with Viewpoints extracted via Industry experts and Consultants. Historic data, current and future market trends, environment, technological innovation, forthcoming technologies, and technical advancement in the industry are all included in the Aluminum Foam Market research.
FMI analysts also point out that as restrictions prohibiting the use of plastic polymer foams become more stringent, end-users are increasingly looking for sustainable alternatives such as aluminum foam.
Beihai Composite Materials Co., Ltd., Composite Materials Ltd., American Elements Corporation, ERG Aerospace Corp., Hollomet GmbH, Pohltec Metalfoam GmbH, VIM Technology Ltd, Nanoshel LLC, Aluinvent Ltd., and Havel metal foam GmbH are among the companies profiled in FMI’s research.
The global aluminum foam market is expected to increase at a healthy rate of 4.4 percent between 2022 and 2030, according to Future Market Insights (FMI). Furthermore, the study predicts that the market’s global worth would exceed US$ 60 million by 2030.
However, the COVID-19 pandemic, according to the report, poses a significant impediment to market expansion due to impaired operations in the automotive and construction industries, which are the primary revenue generators for the aluminum foam market.
- Open cell foam will continue to be the most popular, accounting for more than 70% of market value and outperforming closed cell foam in terms of strength.
- With over a third of the market value, the automobile and transportation sector is the most profitable end-user segment.
- The use of aluminum foam as an energy absorber, heat exchanger, and dampening structure accounts for two-thirds of the market value.
- Because of the presence of the booming automobile industry, East Asia will continue to be the largest location for aluminum foam, accounting for over 1/3 of the total value.
- Europe and North America will account for roughly 2/5 of the value, owing to strong demand for aircraft and automobiles.
“Market players are concentrating on implementing innovative technology to ensure the manufacturing of high-quality aluminum foams,” says an FMI analyst.
Who is the victor?
Aluminum foam manufacturers are improving their production technologies to increase the quality of their finished products. Similarly, market participants have recognized entering strategic partnerships as a crucial growth strategy. In this vein,
Beihai Composite Materials Co. manufactures aluminum foams specifically for sound absorption.
Cymatic Technologies Ltd. partnered with Alucoil SA of Spain in December 2021 to produce aluminum composite panels with metallurgically bonded aluminum foam cores.