Are you looking for a permanent and natural-looking solution to replace your missing teeth? Do you want to restore your smile and confidence without having to wear dentures or undergo multiple surgeries? If so, you may be interested in learning more about the All in 4 dental implants services in Tustin, CA.
What are All in 4 Dental Implants?
All in 4 dental implants are a revolutionary technique that allows you to get a full set of teeth in just one day. Unlike traditional dental implants, which require six to eight implants per jaw and several months of healing, All in 4 dental implants only require four implants per jaw and can be placed and restored in a single visit.
The All in 4 dental implants procedure involves placing two implants in the front of the jaw and two implants in the back at a 45-degree angle. This way, the implants can take advantage of the existing bone and avoid the need for bone grafting. The implants are then attached to a custom-made bridge or denture that replaces all the teeth in the upper or lower jaw.
Benefits of All in 4 Dental Implants
The benefits of All in 4 dental implants include:
- A faster and more comfortable treatment
- A permanent and stable solution
- A natural-looking and functional smile
- A lower cost and maintenance
- A better quality of life and self-esteem
Where to Get All on 4 Dental Implants in Tustin, CA?
If you are interested in getting All in 4 dental implants in Tustin, CA, you need to find a qualified and experienced dentist who can perform this procedure. Not all dentists are trained or certified to offer All in 4 dental implants, so you need to do your research and choose wisely.
In our opinion, one of the best places to get All on 4 dental implants in Tustin, CA, is Global Implant Dentistry. Global Implant Dentistry is a dental clinic that specializes in dental implant dentistry and offers a variety of services, such as All on 4 and All on 6 dental implants, as well as overdentures and single implants.
About Global Implant Dentistry
Global Implant Dentistry is led by team of specialized doctors Dr. Vinit Joshi, Dr. Angeli Kapoor, Dr. Justin L. Nguyen, Dr. Tanaka, and Dr. William Noh, an internationally recognized All on 4 expert who has over 20 years of experience in placing and restoring dental implants. Dr. Vinit Joshi and his team of experts can diagnose, plan, make, place, and restore your dental implants in one day, using state-of-the-art technology and advanced expertise.
Global Implant Dentistry also offers a free consultation and a full arch complete oral evaluation, as well as affordable financing options and flexible payment plans. You can contact Global Implant Dentistry at 949-653-5609 or visit their website at Global Implant Dentistry to learn more about their services and schedule an appointment.
What to Expect from All in 4 Dental Implants?
Getting All in 4 dental implants is a simple and straightforward process that can be completed in a few hours. Here is what you can expect from your All in 4 dental implants procedure at Global Implant Dentistry:
- Before the procedure, you will have a consultation with Dr. Kapoor, who will examine your mouth, take X-rays and CT scans, and discuss your goals and expectations. He will also explain the procedure, the risks and benefits, and the cost and payment options. He will then design a personalized treatment plan for you and prepare your implants and prostheses.
- On the day of the procedure, you will be sedated with IV sedation, which will make you feel relaxed and comfortable. Dr. Joshi will then extract any remaining teeth if needed and place the four implants in each jaw. He will also attach the bridge or denture to the implants and adjust it for a perfect fit and function. The procedure will take about two to three hours per jaw.
- After the procedure, you will be able to go home with your new smile. You may experience some swelling, bruising, and discomfort, which can be managed with painkillers and ice packs. You will also need to follow some post-operative instructions, such as eating soft foods, avoiding smoking and alcohol, and keeping your mouth clean. You will also need to visit Dental Implant Dentistry for regular check-ups and adjustments.
Are You Ready for Your New Smile?
If you are ready to transform your smile and your life with All in 4 dental implants in Tustin, CA, don’t hesitate to contact Global Implant Dentistry today. Dr. Joshi and his team are waiting for you to help you achieve your dream smile in just one day. Call them now at 949-653-5609 or visit their website at https://globalimplantdentistry.com to book your free consultation and start your journey to a beautiful and confident smile.