Some industrial verticals are expected to gain greatly as the COVID-19 problem continues to affect every sector around the world. The demand for Disinfectant Chemicals has risen dramatically in recent years. Companies dealing in the raw ingredients for sanitizers, wipes, and other disinfectant products have seen remarkable development as a result of the increasing demand for these products.
Several companies, including Arkema, BASF, Dow, Huntsman, and others, have boosted manufacturing capacity and have been spotted implementing forward integration methods to boost sales. According to Fact.MR, because the global demand supply chain for Disinfectant Chemicals has been moderately damaged, this would allow a number of regional competitors to enter the market.
Disinfectant Chemicals Market: Key Takeaways
- During the forecast period, the global Disinfectant Chemicals market is expected to generate a value potential of roughly US$ 4.7 billion, representing a 1.8X increase in value over 2020.
- In 2020, alcohol and chlorine compounds accounted for half of all chemical compositions, accounting for 50% of total demand.
- Surface disinfectants are the fastest-growing application, with a CAGR of 7.7% and 462 BPS expected between 2020 and 2030.
- Intermediate-level disinfectants accounted for more than 40% of the market in 2020, and are expected to reach a value of US$ 4.3 billion by 2030.
- North America will maintain its dominance in the market, with CAGRs of 8.0 percent and 7.3 percent for East Asia and South Asia & Oceania, respectively.
“Amid the COVID-19 pandemic, the sterilizant and disinfectant chemicals industry, which is a critical node in the disinfection products supply chain, will see exceptional demand increase in 2020.” Furthermore, chemical companies are foraying into the finished goods market through forward integration.” States Fact.MR
North America to Maintain its Hegemony in Sterilant and Disinfectant Chemicals Market
In 2019, the demand pie for Disinfectant Chemicals was dominated by North America. The regional market is gaining traction due to a large number of disinfectant producing companies, as well as increasing demand from the healthcare and water treatment industries.
COVID-19 has also threatened the United States, which is at the top of the list for positive cases. Furthermore, these figures are likely to rise in the coming months, resulting in higher disinfectant consumption and, as a result, higher chemical consumption.
Furthermore, the presence of different competitors in the region dealing in sanitizers and wipes is likely to drive the Disinfectant Chemicals consumption trend to new heights.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4701