In 2020, the worldwide Aisle Containment Solution Market is expected to be worth over US$ 500 million, and by the end of the forecast period of 2020-2030, it is expected to be worth more than US$ 2 billion. Because of the expansion in Internet traffic, which has forced the need for more data centres, the COVID-19 pandemic will fuel demand for Aisle Containment Solution Market in the future. Large corporations have responded by investing in data centres. This is expected to open up considerable prospects for competitors in the Aisle Containment Solution industry.
Furthermore, increased need for big data and analytics in industries like BFSI, telecom, IT, and healthcare, to mention a few, is likely to enhance data centre containment solution sales. Furthermore, as the e-Commerce industry grows, small and major retail businesses are mobilising their resources online to deliver great customer care. This will necessitate data centres of substantial efficacy, resulting in the data centre containment solution market growing over the next ten years.
Aisle Containment Solution Market: Key Takeaways
- The worldwide data centre containment solution market is estimated to generate an absolute $ potential of roughly US$ 1.5 billion as a result of COVID-19, and to grow at a value CAGR of 15% over the forecast period of 2020-2030.
- In 2020, aisle containment is expected to grow 4.6 times faster than curtain containment. Curtain containment, on the other hand, will account for 13.5% of the total absolute dollar opportunity created throughout the forecast period.
- The hybrid (soft + rigid) category is expected to rise by 162 BPS over the projected period, according to the forecast.
- Large organisations are expected to account for 61 percent of overall data centre purchases in 2020, generating an absolute $ potential of more than US$ 810 million over the projection period.
- The data centre containment solution market in South Asia & Oceania is expected to grow at the fastest rate, with a value CAGR of 17%, while North America is expected to be valued at 4.6 times that of South Asia & Oceania by the end of the forecast period, accounting for a significant portion of the demand pie.
“The COVID-19 pandemic has impacted market players, and demand from SMEs will be relatively low in the immediate term due to the liquidity crunch.” The recent evolution of the e-Commerce business, as well as the movement of data centres to renewable energy sources, will help the worldwide data centre containment solution market thrive, according to a Fact.MR researcher.
Data Center Containment Solution Market Insights by Containment Type
The cold aisle containment type sector of the data centre containment type segment is expected to grow at a CAGR of 15% over the forecast period. Customers choose cold aisle containment solutions because they have a greater capacity to adjust supply air to meet server airflow.
Furthermore, cold aisle containment solutions do not necessitate additional architecture to hold exhaust air and are simpler to construct, making them more cost-effective. This will help it keep its supremacy over the predicted period by allowing it to be a substantial segment among the containment types.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=3039