The global AI-enabled medical imaging solutions market is expected to be valued at USD 4,720.6 Million in 2027 from USD 532.9 Million in 2019, registering a CAGR of 31.3% through the forecast period. Artificial intelligence (AI) is increasingly being incorporated into medical imaging techniques to improve the imaging process by shortening the scan times and enhancing patient care. The use of AI in medical imaging has proven to improve clinical workflow productivity and eliminate the risks of negative clinical outcomes in radiologist reading, analysis, and reporting. Artificial intelligence helps facilitate diagnostic imaging procedures. Moreover, AI-enabled medical imaging solutions aid in early cancer detection and help monitor and control tumor growth. The technology is extensively used by radiologists, pathologists, and imaging diagnosticians, which is a key parameter influencing the global AI-enabled medical imaging solutions market growth.
The global market growth is majorly attributed to the growing integration of AI into medical imaging, the rising usage of imaging biomarkers in clinical practice, and the increasing workload of radiologists. The other crucial factors propelling the growth of this market are the soaring demand for advanced imaging and diagnostic procedures, rising adoption of AI for the effective management of imaging data, the emergence of state-of-the-art imaging technologies, and huge government investments in healthcare infrastructure development. Some of the leading market players have introduced highly advanced imaging equipment with embedded Al technologies. For instance, in November 2020, Claritas HealthTech, in collaboration with Google Cloud Health API, introduced the tRAD technology. The new AI-enabled telehealth-radiology platform provides patients with online access to their clinical reports and radiology images, thereby allowing them to communicate with their physicians.
Key Highlights of the Report:
- Based on modality, the computed tomography (CT) sub-segment leads the global AI-enabled medical imaging solutions market in terms of market share. The rising prevalence of chronic and lifestyle-induced diseases, such as cancer, obesity, and cardiovascular conditions, has fueled the demand for advanced imaging solutions, such as computed tomography. Hence, such factors boost the growth of this segment.
- Among the key regional segments, North America is poised to emerge as the most dominant market for AI-enabled medical imaging solutions over the projected period. The presence of advanced healthcare infrastructure across the region and a rise in government investments in healthcare research & development programs propel the regional market growth.
- Established companies operating in the global AI-enabled medical imaging solutions market include Fujifilm Holdings Corporation, iCAD, Inc., General Electric Company, Nuance Communications, Inc., Arterys Inc., EnvoyAI, Blackford Analysis Limited, Aidoc, Beijing Infervision Technology Co., Ltd., and ContextVision AB.
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented the global AI-enabled medical imaging solutions market on the basis of product type, workflow, deployment mode, modality, therapeutic application, and region:
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Subscription Software License
- Fee-per Case Software License
- Perpetual Software License
Workflow Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Image Analysis
- Image Acquisition
- Predictive Analysis and Risk Assessment
- Reporting and Communication
- Diagnosis and Treatment Decision Support
- Equipment Maintenance
Deployment Mode Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- On-premise Solutions
- Cloud-based Solutions
- Web-based Solutions
Modality Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Computed Tomography (CT)
- Multimodality Imaging Systems
Therapeutic Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Specialty Imaging
- General Imaging
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
To get leading market solutions, visit the link below: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/ai-enabled-medical-imaging-solutions-market