The global adaptive learning market size is expected to reach USD 9.11 Billion in 2028 at a CAGR of 22.2% during the forecast period. Increasing application of adaptive learning across education sector to provide personalized learning to students is a key factor expected to drive revenue growth of market over the forecast period. Customized learning approach simplifies complexity associated with one-size-fits-all learning approach as learners are more inclined to interact with content at their own convenience and speed. Adaptive learning enables learners to efficiently and quickly learn at their own speed and this is expected to further boost adoption of adaptive learning over the forecast period.
Increasing initiatives undertaken by government to improve education approaches and methods has been boosting adoption of adaptive learning software and solutions and this is expected to continue to drive revenue growth of market going ahead. Government organizations and education department in various countries are encouraging adoption of personalized adaptive learning tools to enhance learning outcomes in schools and other educational institutions.
Rising demand and popularity of game-based learning platforms is expected to further augment revenue growth of market over the forecast period. Game-based learning enables easy interaction of learners and teachers with real-time 3D models which makes learning interactive, real, and relevant for learners. However, lack of awareness regarding adaptive learning and its benefits along with rising complications with software design are some key factors expected to restrain market growth to a certain extent over the forecast period.
Some Key Highlights in the Report:
- Cloud segment revenue is expected to expand considerably over the forecast period attributable to increasing deployment of cloud-based adaptive learning solutions across various sectors to customize platform in a cost-efficient manner and enhance its flexibility.
- Platform segment is expected to account for largest revenue share in the global market over the forecast period owing to increasing incorporation of adaptive learning platforms in education institutions to provide personalized learning to students and enhance learning outcomes.
- Academic segment is expected to register significant revenue CAGR over the forecast period owing to increasing adoption of adaptive learning solutions in academic institutions to streamline educational process through mobility and real-time learning.
- North America is expected to account for largest revenue share in the global market during the forecast period owing to increasing need to improve skills of employees and workers and robust presence of key market players such as John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Curriculum Associates, Inc., Dream Box Learning, Inc., and Cerego, Inc., among others in the region.
- Prominent companies of the market include Pearson plc, McGraw Hill Education, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Area9 Lyceum ApS, Cog Books Ltd., Curriculum Associates, Inc., Dream Box Learning, Inc., Follett Corporation, Cerego, Inc., and Realizeit.
- In May 2019, John Wiley & Sons, Inc. acquired Knewton, Inc., which is an adaptive learning company. The acquisitions will reinforce Wiley’s capabilities in the adaptive learning market and enable expansion of its e-Content product offering to a wider customer base.
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented the global adaptive learning market on the basis of deployment, component, end-use, and region:
Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
To get leading market solutions, visit the link below: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/adaptive-learning-market