PPC or Pay-Per-Click advertising is an excellent way to get more exposure and grow your business on the web. PPC marketing is a cost-effective form of online advertising that can deliver your target customers with only pennies per click.
It’s easy, fast, and low-priced, but it won’t work unless you have the right consultant in place.
This article will discuss how PPC consultants can help grow your business by boosting your ranking.
Who’s A PPC Consultant?
This is someone who works directly with an organization to develop and execute their pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns.
Pay-Per-Click advertising lets your company pay only when you receive visitors who come from search engines like yahoo and google. This type of online marketing can be cost-effective because if you do it right, you won’t require any ongoing costs other than paying your consultant every time they help improve your campaign and conversion rates.
The main ways that PPC consultants can help grow a business are by boosting ranking, increasing conversion rates, improving campaign management skills, or building up search engine optimization. These four services make them worth every penny spent because they bring in tons of new customers while saving your company money in the long run.
It is important to reiterate that hiring the wrong consultant could lead to disaster. You must find expert PPC consultants who know how to do the job right. A PPC consultant can help boost rankings by improving your website optimization (a specialty of theirs) or increasing conversion rates which are another one of their areas of expertise.
It is essential to know that PPC consultants can help with many different aspects of your business – not just the ads themselves.
Many businesses don’t realize how much money they could save by hiring an expert at their own expense only monthly rather than shelling thousands upfront or signing up for SEO services every month. It makes sense when you think about it because if done right, PPC marketing has long-term benefits with no ongoing costs other than paying your consultant each time who knows what he’s doing.
The Importance Of Finding The Right PPC Expert
The idea of “more views = more sales” isn’t always true. You should have an expert who knows precisely what metrics matter most for your industry and goals.
What are some common mistakes businesses often make with their campaigns, and what should they be doing instead? These are just a few examples from our experience:
- not having goals set before starting (and changing them halfway through)
- focusing too much on keyword research alone (without considering the other metrics that are needed)
- not understanding how to optimize your landing page, so it’s focused on converting visitors into customers
Essential Metrics That You Should Track
What then should you be paying attention to when running an effective PPC campaign?
CTR (Click Through Rate):
How many people click on sponsored ads divided by total impressions. This is one way marketers measure whether they’re getting enough clicks from their ad campaigns or not.
CPA (Cost Per Action):
The total cost of advertising is divided by the number of visitors who took action.
ROI (Return on Investment):
This is calculated as profit minus all investment costs plus taxes and interest over a specified period. This measures how profitable your campaign is for you.
Always keep these top priorities in mind before many PPC campaigns that will help grow your business.
Why Is PPC A Good Idea For Your Business?
You’ll need someone with the right skill set to analyze your website, your brand, and even your competitors’ websites. Then they’ll be able to design ads that are both engaging and relevant for the people most likely to buy from you.
Take note of the following reasons why a PPC campaign is suitable for your business.
- Know what you want before you start looking for a professional to work with. It will help you get a better idea of the cost and ensure that you’ll get everything you need from this investment.
The goal is not just to drive traffic from Google – it’s about converting that traffic into leads. A PPC consultant can help you create content that will convert your visitors into leads.
- Make sure you find a company with the right expertise for your business goals and who can provide measurable results. You not only want to drive more traffic to your website but also increase sales and conversions. If possible, find a consultant who works with businesses like yours regularly and can provide results from previous campaigns.
- If your budget allows for it, consider hiring someone on an ongoing basis or at least for a month or two to create a strategy that will help you achieve your business goals and continue taking some of the load off of your marketing team.
- Be aware that a professional consultant has the experience required to help you make the most out of your investment, both in budget and results.
The right PPC expert will help grow your business in the following four ways:
1) Increase online visibility and drive more traffic to your business
A PPC consultant can help you get on top of what’s working right now in your industry so that you can improve results for clients. Help you get to the top of search engine result pages (SERPs) by identifying and targeting the most profitable keywords and localizing your content for more relevance.
A consultant can help you set up your ads and bids for the best possible cost per conversion. They will often do this by testing out what features, offers, and keywords will work best for your business.
They will also help you determine the optimum search engine bid prices so that you get a high click-through rate without spending more money than necessary.
Plus, a consultant can teach you how to use Google Analytics to see what keywords your customers are searching for.
Moreover, they will help you grow traffic and get new leads by optimizing the landing page, which is typically a blog post that has been set up as a conversion funnel with an offer on it like a free e-book or prize drawing (this type of content should be written to get people into contact from).
2) Find better customers thanks to PPC testing
An experienced PPC consultant will help you better understand how well your ads are working right now at getting qualified leads for your business. PPC testing will determine what’s working, and then your consultant will make strategic changes to increase your ad performance.
3) Grow your revenue by improving ROI with Google Adwords and other PPC advertising platforms
A good PPC consultant will help you find opportunities in the data generated by all of your marketing campaigns and help you figure out how to optimize your existing campaigns and create new ones. A vital part of this is to focus on the return on investment (ROI). We know that if we can improve ROI, it means more revenue for your business.
4) Increase brand awareness, loyalty, and trust with PPC advertising
A successful PPC campaign will help you achieve your business goals and include:
- A mix of keyword research.
- An analysis of the competition.
- Website development (if necessary).
- Designing and running PPC campaigns.
It’s not just about getting clicks and driving traffic to your business. A professional PPC consultant can help you create engaging content, which will prompt people to click on your ads and visit your website.
One way businesses typically fail with PPC advertising is going for more volume than value. PPC campaigns can be a highly effective means of building brand awareness and trust with potential customers, but they tend to work best when used in conjunction with other marketing efforts.
In addition, they will be able to help you achieve your business goals by:
- Building trust with potential customers on your Google my Business Page
- Helping to attract more leads from LinkedIn
- Increasing traffic to your website using geo-targeting for Google Adwords campaigns
- Helping you get more reviews on your Google+ Local listing (which can boost your business credibility)
- Increasing brand awareness for Bing and Yahoo! Marketing platforms
- Improving the results in Google Adwords tests to find opportunities that work best for your business
- Planning, setting up, and managing PPC campaigns across multiple social media platforms
- Helping you increase return on investment and reduce wasted ad spend
- Increasing ROI from social media advertising campaigns
- Increasing conversions & sales using retargeting and dynamic remarketing ads
- Growing your brand awareness through paid social media marketing (targeted Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter)
Most probably, your competitors are already consulting PPC experts. Research what other businesses are doing with their campaigns, look at how much time they’ve invested into running their ad, and see if they’re earning enough money from that campaign or not (that is, check their ROI).
And even without considering your competitors, you most likely want to grow your business ranking, find new customers, have an increased ROI, and improve your brand awareness and loyalty.