Stepping on the journey of investment can present several constraints. Where to invest, what to invest, how to invest in the stock market, and suitable trading or investing app. Beginners in the stock trading market world may be overwhelmed by these questions. Thankfully, this list will walk its readers through the best investing app suitable for investors and traders, irrespective of their skill set or knowledge.
Understanding investment and trading apps
Honestly, there isn’t one single app that may serve every individual’s needs. Some investors may opt for a more active approach, whereas others may follow the dormant approach. Sometimes, it is truly intimidating to choose the best investing app to make money.
Notwithstanding the investing style, users can begin investing at any time. They may look into the various trading apps available that offer functionality for them to aid in their decision-making process.
Benefits of online investment applications
In comparison to stockbrokers, investment apps save money that would otherwise be used in consulting or commissioning the stockbrokers in a conventional trading style.
Opening an online trading account is hassle-free and straightforward with an investing app at hand. Then, with the help of just the mobile internet connection, an individual can create the account, keeping tabs on their investments as per their convenience.
A single interface of the apps is designed to display all sorts of investments and performance. Buy and sell shares and stocks anytime while evaluating the profit or loss in real-time.
Besides quickly selling and buying stock online through investing apps, payment and collection of the transactions are pretty prompt. The apps offer several modes of payment to facilitate the instant transfer of funds online.
No middleman involved
With no middleman involved in increasing the fee charged, the interaction with beers is limited to the trading app. The traders and investors may choose from the various portfolio suggestions available on the apps, developed through meticulous research.
With trading at their fingertips, traders and investors can buy or sell without being dependable on brokers. Besides, an investor can instantly make trades, review available options and monitor the investments made by themselves. Being able to make decisions without external interference helps users to gain more control over the investments made.
Learning stock markets through online investing apps helps users make crucial decisions, a helpful strategy for self-learning budding investors with a more practical approach to investments.
Best Investment App for Traders: StockEdge
Undoubtedly, StockEdge is India’s popular mutual funds and stock market analytics and research app. It is the best investing app, empowering users to self-research through available tools for relevant technical, derivatives, and fundamental research.
Features of StockEdge-
- Tracks stock markets with filtered news on NSE, BSE, daily and shares news, forthcoming events, corporate announcements, and corporate actions. Besides, the updates are also available on indices trading, insider deals, daily bulk, block deals, company results, derivatives statistics, FII/FPI, and DII cash.
- Offers an all-around 360 degree of research on the stock using detailed stock market data. For instance, intraday trading graphs, delivery, and total volume percentage graph, interactive edge chart, levels, indicators, and technical performance.
- In addition, the user receives a detailed result comparing the last nine periods, fundamental overview, ratio analysis, consolidated and standalone analysis, balance sheet, cash flow statement, profit and loss statements, mutual fund holdings, shareholding pattern, and investor presentations. Not to mention, the app also acts as an excellent IPO guide, tracking upcoming and current IPOs as well.
- It offers several stock market indicators such as price scans, last month’s high/low, last week’s high/low 3-day or 1-day price behavior, 52-week high/low relative performance compared to sectoral and benchmark indexes.
- The investor or trader can also receive technical scans on high delivery, and high volume stocks, ATR, ROC, MFI, ADX, derivatives, candlestick pattern scans, aggressive longs and shorts, open interest, and option strike scans too.
- It provides sector-wise and industry-based research and study of stocks rooted in MCAP, P/BV, PEROE, D/E, and ROCE ratios.
- Identifies different companies based on their turnover, profitability, solvency, valuation, dividend, efficiency, dividend and shareholding.
- Investors and traders can get better investment ideas to learn about stocks and rationales related to the falling and rising crude prices or price changes in solar energy, electric vehicles, and many other themes.
- Traders can use the readymade trading strategies when choosing between intraday trading and swing trading, created by combining different scans.
- Through its mutual finds analytics, investors may learn to identify which mutual fund is suitable for them. It is based on short-term parking and high beta funds, among others.
- Users can learn about ratios, fund management details, mutual fund performance, or compare schemed by classes or AMCs and take part in AUM analysis.
- Study about the different portfolios and deals with over 300 institutional and individual investors.
- Dark or light themes are available on the app for its users. Get started learning different page information, videos, instant learning for technical terms, and blog posts. Besides, learn about the stock markets in English, Bengali, or Hindi.
- The traders and investors will create their equity funds, mutual funds watchlists, investor groups, and combination scans.
The user can even undertake personalized notes against the available mutual fund scheme and individual stocks. It helps them stay updated on the stocks and track the investments more efficiently.
As the best investing app for traders, it offers additional in-app purchases and subscriptions.
The subscriptions get automatically renewed for every user. This may, however, not be the case if the subscription is canceled within 24 hours before the completion of the current period.
Users can cancel the application anytime with their Play Store or iTunes account settings. If the users purchase any subscription, an unused part of the free trial will get forfeited.
By now, it must be clear that StockEdge is the best investing app for traders and investors in India. Stay updated with every minute marketing action as a stock market trader using investing apps like StockEdge. Create a simple, efficient, and fast trading lifestyle that financially aids in the long run.