If you’re looking to increase your real estate leads, here are seven simple tips from Ramneek Sidhu that can help.
1. Use search engine optimization to improve the website’s visibility
- The first step to getting more traffic is having a great web presence. This means that you need to make sure that people can find your site when they search for information on real estate marketing or lead generation.
- One way to do this is by using keywords in your website title and description, meta description, the body of your page (including images), URL, headings on pages with long titles like blog posts or product pages, and image alt tags, etc.
2. Advertise on real estate websites like Realtor.com
Real estate websites can be great places to advertise your business. They enable you to target specific audiences and get more leads for your business. You can also advertise your business on other general websites such as Imginn and Picuki ways.
You can use them as a platform to build your brand and learn from other real estate professionals, too.
Here are some tips when using real estate websites:
- Use keywords in the title or URL of an article on these sites that are relevant to what you do.
- Include links back from each page of content (for example, if there’s an article about selling houses in New York City) so readers feel like they have come away with something valuable after reading it.
- Make sure that all images are high quality so people can easily scan through them quickly without having trouble focusing on the text underneath them.
3. Use social media to build a referral business
Social media is one of the best ways to build a referral business. If you are not using it already, start now.
To give you an idea of how powerful social media can be for real estate agents and their clients, we will break down some stats from LinkedIn:
In 2017 alone, over 5 million people visited LinkedIn from mobile devices every month. That’s nearly half of all visits. And this number continues to grow each year by 2021, it’s estimated that mobile traffic will account for more than 60% of all visits.
So if you’re not using social media platforms like Twitter or Facebook on your site right now (or even if you are), then consider switching things up today so that when someone searches “real estate agent” or “rental property”, they see something related to what matters most, finding their dream home or apartment rental property near them.
4. Create a blog to attract new leads
- Create your own blog on a domain you own to attract new leads every day.
You can use the same strategy as above, but it’s important to have your own domain name so that people can find you when they search for “real estate lead generation tips.”
If you’re using Squarespace or WordPress, this is fairly easy and inexpensive (depending on how long it takes). You’ll need a free blog platform like WordPress or one of the paid ones like Squarespace (which has an all-inclusive plan).
The beauty of owning your own URL is that it allows you to build up credibility by branding yourself as an expert in your niche and letting people know what kind of content they should expect when they visit this website, articles about real estate tips or reviews of local property management companies.
5. Create videos that include drone footage
- If you’re looking to get more views on your listings, create listing videos that include drone footage.
This is a great way to showcase your listings and can help you earn more leads while also making sure they feel like they’re getting the best possible experience when viewing them online.
You should first speak with the homeowner about any concerns they may have regarding having their home photographed or filmed by drones before using one in any way. If there isn’t any issue, then go ahead and begin shooting.
6. Test different real estate marketing strategies to maximize your profits
If you want to maximize your profits, test different marketing strategies at the same time. You can use this approach to find out which works best for your target audience and what makes them buy.
If you’re working with a real estate agent and he is using real estate skip tracing and other multiple strategies in their campaign, it’s important that they use multiple channels so that they don’t miss anything. This will also help them keep track of everything that is happening throughout their campaigns, which will allow them to make adjustments accordingly if needed (e-mail updates).
You should also test different marketing strategies on different days/weeks/months so as not only to save money but also to improve ROI (Return On Investment).
7. Hire lead generation professionals
If you’re serious about generating leads and getting results, hiring a real estate agent won’t do. You need someone who has experience working in the field and can get your listing on top of the most relevant people’s radar.
Hire someone who knows what they’re doing and uses all of their resources to drive traffic to your listing, not just send out emails or post on social media platforms.
Here are some great options:
- Hire a real estate professional with experience in marketing property listings online (i.e, SEO experts) who also invests in properties themselves.
- This person will have access to valuable data about what works best for different markets around the country, so they’ll know exactly how much effort should go into creating content for each area where you want attention paid towards selling houses there.
- This person would also be able to help set up accounts with auction sites like Zillow so that prospective buyers can see multiple photos/videos before even looking further into whether something might be worth buying or not.
“The most effective marketing strategies aren’t obvious, so be creative”
Instead of using the same strategy over and over again, try something new each time you’re out in front of potential clients.
In fact, it might be helpful to avoid using any one single strategy as much as possible. Instead of having one big plan for everything related to your real estate business (like putting up flyers at the laundromat), break things down into smaller steps that can be done in small chunks throughout the day or week (like posting updates on social media).
This will help keep things fresh and exciting while also helping keep costs under control, no matter what kind of income stream(s) you’re generating from these efforts.
We hope this article has given you some new ideas on how to generate leads for your real estate business.
And when it comes down to generating leads with the least amount of effort, social media channels like Facebook and Instagram are always great places to start an audience for your business.