To increase your marketing ROI in 2024, there are several marketing tools that you can opt for – whether your goal is to synchronize your social media ads or drive more leads via your email campaigns. To mark your place in the ever-growing market, you will need planning, branding for your business, lead generation, sales automation, call management, lead capture, and a variety of other marketing tools.
One of the most significant advantages of marketing in the digital age is the range of possibilities you can brush through. Social networking, email marketing, ads, webinars, and events are all crucial aspects of a successful marketing plan in 2024. However, recognizing your ability to carry out these tasks is also crucial. Setting realistic marketing goals that align with broader corporate objectives is a great place to start with.
Consider it a New Year’s resolution, to make your marketing in 2024 the greatest it’s ever been! Too late for a resolution? Nah! I would say, it’s never too late to have one.
What should you look for in a tool to level things up?
Considering the number of tools on the market, deciding which one is best for your business can be challenging. Focus on the following factors to simplify the process of selecting the idea tools for your sales and marketing:
Features – Consider what you want the tool to achieve for you. Create a checklist of must-have and good-to-have features with your team, and then utilize that listing to select your tool.
Easy-to-use– A tool must save, not burn away your team’s time. Keep away from tools that have a high learning curve. Rather, emphasize those that are logical, simple to use, and do not necessitate extensive training for your employees.
Compatibility – It makes no sense to totally overhaul your technology stack merely to implement a new tool. Look for products that can effortlessly connect with your present tech stack.
Customer service – The software developer should provide a variety of support alternatives, and the customer service crew should be efficient. This ensures that any difficulties you experience with the tool are resolved as soon as possible.
“Teamwork makes dream work” Isn’t it?
So pair the digital marketing and sales tools! When you pair them up, your business grows.
There are numerous benefits to employing digital marketing and sales technologies, such as assisting your company’s marketing and sales staff in working more effectively and producing greater outcomes.
These benefits are sure to get the ‘ball in your court’:
- You can learn more about your company’s digital initiatives and assess the effectiveness of your website.
- Gain a deeper understanding of who the ultimate consumer is, what issues they have, and how your organization can help them.
- Provide a better customer experience since your marketing and sales teams tend to get adequate insights to provide them with personalized messages.
- Have a greater understanding of how well your organization handles its social media profiles.
- You will be able to foresee if your company’s goals will be met by constantly evaluating data and implementing changes to avoid adverse consequences.
Here are the top 5 marketing tools for 2024 sales and marketing
MyOperator assists SMEs in utilizing cloud telephony to better customer call management and communication. Their product assists organizations in regulating and optimizing each customer call, as well as improving the client calling process.
As per Gartner’s The Future of Sales in 2025 report, by 2025, 80% of B2B sales interactions involving suppliers and customers will take place via digital channels. The integration of MyOperator and Bigin by Zoho CRM allows you to streamline your sales process, provide 24*7 customer service and close sales faster with a structured pipeline, and an automated dialer.
Features of MyOperator
- MyOperator’s on-hold music feature keeps your callers engaged while you forward or transfer their call to an agent.
- Unwanted callers or contacts can be blocked immediately from the MyOperator panel.
- You get to stay updated on key updates to improve internal communication in your organization.
- While speaking with a client you can make notes and be certain that no vital data is overlooked.
- You will be able to deliver messages to your clients using your company name. This can help a lot to raise brand image awareness.
Zoho CRM is a cloud-based CRM solution that enables organizations to engage and retain customers to grow their business. It offers a seamless customer relationship management system to both large and small business users.
The feature of the customer experience suite by Zoho CRM enables users to interact with clients at various phases of their lifecycle and through many channels and level up customer service management. It allows users to handle the communications of their teams in a single thread. As a result, teams can evaluate their clients’ behavior across several media channels.
The optimization of customer behavior not only helps users assess their customers’ intent but also helps modify their strategy accordingly to boost sales. With Zoho’s accurate data analysis and report, users can better understand the pain points of their customers and provide solutions to them. This makes customers feel valued and engaged and drives their intent to purchase.
Features of Zoho CRM
- Helps in automating the workflow of sales, marketing, and customer service.
- Assists with lead management, from lead acquisition through follow-ups.
- It monitors leads as well as provides them with an improved brand experience.
- All email operations within the software tool are managed.
- It generates and analyses performance metrics and helps to predict.
Google Analytics is a tool for tracking and interpreting data from your website. It covers social media data, audience demographics, and site traffic information like the number of users, bounce rate, average time spent by users, sources of traffic, etc.
Have you ever wondered how efficient SEO, email marketing, and social media marketing approaches are? Well, Google Analytics got your back on this. It can also tell you where your site visitors are from and assist you in making your website more user-friendly.
Especially for sales and marketing, where most of the efforts are analysed on the basis of qualified leads and closed deals, GA can be of great help to you. For example, you can connect your website forms and sales CRM with GA to track leads in real time. That will give you an exact picture of how your marketing and operations are working, giving you a picture of ROI.
Businesses may discover bottlenecks in their strategies using data from tools like Google Analytics, and then generate content that is more direct to the buyer persona they are attempting to target. With an easy-to-use interface and accessible reports, you can quickly examine data of all your marketing and discuss it with your team for improvements.
For example, many businesses consider outsourcing for sales, lead generation, customer service and support etc. But often, they feel paralysed about the performance of the BPO companies. You can use GA to even keep a track of how your outsourcing partners are performing for you. Let’s say,you have hired an agency to do sales and lead generation for your business, you can use GA again to map all the leads data from your SEO, advertising, telecalling and other campaigns in one place and see how your outsourcing partner is performing just by looking at your GA dashboard.
Features of Google Analytics
- Generates insights from data in order to comprehend the business’s performance.
- It provides a variety of reporting tools for team members to exchange insights about client behavior.
- Maintains your data by making it easier to access, organize, and analyze.
- It delivers various interpretations depending on prepared insights to assist in making better selections.
- It assists you in making better decisions by jointly analyzing the collected insights.
Trello is one of the best project management tools that seamlessly streamlines multiple projects at a time and organizes data in the form of cards, lists, and boards. It facilitates smooth work management and is appropriate for any project for any team. Trello is now available to everyone, from marketing to human resources. Trello features a simple interface with more than 100+ integrations, including Google Drive, Jira, Slack, and others.
Trello is a great marketing solution for effective teamwork as well as workflow management. Trello can be your ideal content marketing planning tool where you can manage the whole pipeline.
Thankfully, you can plot out all aspects of your content marketing strategies on a board using its easy Kanban view. And, of course, beyond content marketing, you can use Trello Boards and Lists for just about any business task including your business strategy, planning business events, brainstorming ideas and sharing with the team, managing your sales pipeline and leads, sales engagement, planning your other marketing campaigns, and also for tracking customer service chats! All in beautiful Kanban views. Isn’t that amazing?
Features of Trello
- Work is simplified by organizing it into cards, lists, and boards.
- Cards include information about everything, such as schedules, attachments, and deadlines.
- Workflows are automated, such as moving lists, making custom buttons, assigning teammate tasks, and so on.
- It can work with other apps like Confluence, Slack, Dropbox, Google Drive, and Evernote.
- Trello’s pricing is fairly reasonable. It provides its base plan for free, which includes ten boards, one power-up board, as well as in-built automation.
Over 75,000 organizations utilise Buffer, a prominent social media marketing and management system that makes social media sharing easy. Buffer’s flagship has many marketing tools for scheduling posts, engaging with your audience, and streamlining social media activity. Buffer is an ideal tool for post-scheduling. It enables you to post the information at a later time. It also includes a free basic plan that allows you to keep three accounts for no cost at all. How cool is that? Moreover, it has social media tracking and reporting features.
Earlier, it was not possible to schedule content on social media, however with Buffer it’s super easy now. For example, if you are a software company, besides having an amazing website, writing content, and scheduling blogs for your SEO, planning email campaigns in advance as well, you can also schedule your social media posts in advance to level up your integrated marketing strategy. That’s the power of Buffer. It brings the power of scheduling and automation beyond just SEO, email, and other channels of marketing, allowing you to connect with your customers at the best time on platforms where they hang out.
Features of Buffer
- With only a few clicks, you can see the status of the content you have shared on social media.
- Helps you to schedule posts and publish them at the appropriate time later.
- Assists with content drafting and ensures its quality before sending it.
- Instead of returning to the Buffer site to post anything, you can use the Buffer browser extension to create fresh content from any webpage.
Go on. Grow your business with better marketing and sales now.
I hope that the above tools and software help you better your overall marketing and sales strategy and build and grow your business big in 2024 and beyond. Cheers!
Sudeepta Bora is a Content Marketing Executive at MyOperator, with five years of expertise. She shares a love for food, travel, art, and photography.