With our multi-line phone systems, you can easily manage your business communications. Our systems are designed to provide you with the best possible experience, so you can stay focused on your goals. Curious about the possibilities? Choose one of our options today!
With The VoIP Shop Phone System, you get an amazing phone system that is affordable and can support up to 12 lines at once. Plus, its customer service and automation features are second to none. Whether you’re looking for a VoIP solution, landline support, or a hybrid setup, The VoIP Shop Phone System is the perfect option for your business.
How to choose the multi-line phone system for business:
Multi-line business phone system is a great investment for businesses of all sizes. They make internal and external communication much easier than using a single-line handset, and there are many options to choose from. I’ve covered the benefits and trade-offs for each type below, so be sure to find the best deal on a new multiline phone system today!
Check the Features:
When you get a new phone system, make sure to pick one with features like high-quality audio and video, voicemail, intercom and conference calls, forwarding and transferring call hold and mute status, as well as the ability to send voicemail messages to email.
You want a phone system that can grow with you, so you don’t have to get a new one every time your business grows.
Reliability means having the support you need when you need it, from the company itself. You should also be getting products that are long-lasting and durable.
Mobile Transfer Option:
Transferring your calls and messages to your mobile device is the perfect way to stay connected on the go. With most modern phone systems, you can transfer a limited number of calls and messages to your mobile device. This way, you’ll never miss a beat in your busy life.
Top 5 Best Multi-Line Phone Systems for Small Businesses
Based on our industry expert research, the best multi-line phone systems for small UK businesses in 2022:
- Polycom VVX 250
- Cisco IP 8865
- BT Versatility
- AT&T TL88102 cordless phone
- Grandstream GXV3370
Polycom VVX 250 – Best HD Video Calling Phone
Cost: £112 (price may be vary)
Looking for VoIP Phone System with offer? We provide lower than display prices please ask for quote now!
- Easy web-based configuration
- Colour display 2.8 inch
- Background noise remover – Poly Acoustic Clarity
- LCD display
- Compatible with 60+ call control platforms
- Its Polycom HD Voice and Acoustic Fence technologies provide a superior audio quality for calls to your clients and customers, and also background noise cancellation. this phone the ideal choice for crystal-clear communication
- The price is affordable and a great value when compared with other products in this list, given that you receive the best sound quality, and it is compatible with more than 60 different call management platforms
- VVX 250 handsets are straightforward to set up, configure, and manage using Polycom’s professional web-based software for configuration
- Customer support cost extra
Cisco IP 8865 – Best for Small Business
Cost: £186 (price may be vary)
- Integrated Bluetooth Technology
- Gigabit Ethernet switch
- 720p HD desktop video
- 5-inch, widescreen color display
- With our quick and easy installation method, you can focus on your business without having to worry about hardware setups.
- Superior quality of video as well as VoIP communications that use wideband audio.
- For start up the price are look like high
BT Versatility – Best for customer service and sales
Cost: £299 (price may be vary)
- Easy to update 8 line & 16 handsets
- 2 Port Voicemail / Automated Attendant Card
- Voip capability
- User level setup available
- The system comes equipped with an hour’s worth of battery backup in case of unforeseen power supply problems.
- With an integrated help desk, your small business can easily implement customer relationship management services such as customer care and technical support. This makes it easy for you to manage customer interactions and keep your business running smoothly.
- With so many calls handling features available, you can configure your phone to suit each department’s needs perfectly.
- Our most expensive multi-line phone system unfortunately does not offer the best value for your money. There are much cheaper options, including a VoIP phone system.
- AT&T TL88102 cordless phone – Affordable Multi-line phone
Cost: £95 (price may be vary)
Are you going to invest money on VoIP Phone System for Small Business with money saving offer! We provide lower than display prices please ask for quote now!
- 2-line operation
- 16 hours standby battery
- Call Waiting/Dual Caller ID- stores 50 calls
- Digital Answering System – mailbox for each line
- The call screening and intercepting system ensures that important calls get through, while leaving less important conversations behind. Simply put, you can control who gets to speak to you and what they have to say.
- Looking for a budget-friendly multi-line phone? Our list of the cheapest phones offers great value for your money.
- By using DECT technology, businesses can guarantee that their voice and sound quality is top-notch, which will lead to increased customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- With only two lines it isn’t easy to handle high volume calls in busy times.
- Grandstream GXV3370 – Best for VoIP Calling
Cost: £300 (price may be vary)
- 16 SIP account
- WIFI and Bluetooth integrated
- Android 7.0 operating system
- 7-inch touch display
- Inbuild echo cancellation option available so the audio is very clear
- SRTP and TLS security encryption technology to protect accounts and calls
- 3 special Android touch keys MENU, HOME, and BACK
- Build in mega pixel camera enhance your video call quality
- Call setup take more time compare to other phone
How does a multi-line phone system work?
Multi-line phone systems aren’t as complicated as they sound or are as complicated to operate. They function exactly the same way the normal phone functions but they permit users to benefit from the advantages of having multiple lines and improved capabilities.
Your business will not just be capable of taking several calls simultaneously and you’ll also be able successfully sort out calls and then pass the calls to another team member.
You can designate each team member their own personal number which can be dialled directly to their mobile or want all team members to be able to dial to numbers outside of your network multi-line phone systems are fantastic communication devices and can easily be fitted into different environments for business.
Benefits of a multi-line phone system
With multi-line phones, you can have up to three calls going at once. If someone else is on a call, their voice will go through to a different line.
You’ll also enjoy a convenient voicemail system and the ability to transfer calls easily. Plus, with a speaker system, your staff can be alerted when someone needs their attention.
Are PBX phone systems and multiline the same thing?
In short, no. PBX systems are commonly used in business environments to centralise call handling. Multi-line phone systems break down multiple phone lines into a single device, which is answered by an operator who transfers the call to the right person or department.