Both in the online environment and in reality, the first impression matters. A website is your way of reaching online customers and also your customers’ way of reaching you. In marketing, it is known that you only have 10 seconds to make a custom from an idea.
So in those six seconds, the website will be analyzed for a short time by the customer, mostly seeing colors, layout, and less content, things that will form an opinion about the site and I will raise interest or not, depending on how professional the web design is.
You will surely lose the searcher’s attention if you do not have a trustworthy and attractive web design. Below we will talk about the benefits of good website design and why every business needs a competent website.
Benefits of a new website design
- Increase in conversion. The quality of website usability is tightly connected with conversion rates: the more useful and understandable the site is, the easier it is for the visitor to perform actions
- Increase in sales. Another advantage of website design that has been studied and proven is that professional web design will significantly increase your sales. If you are new to web design, and the internet in general, and do not include some of the additions that the visitor requires on your site, then sales will suffer more and profits will be small. A professional web design marketing agency www.loungelizard.com with experienced designers and programmers will know why your site should generate the maximum conversion rate for site users into customers.
- Improved reputation. A website created in a corporate, individual design is the organization’s reputation and its presentability. For any modern business, it is outstanding proof of stability, success, ambition, and confidence in the future. A professionally made resource, trendy design, impeccable usability – all this speaks of the seriousness of your company and respectful attitude to customers.
- Good design keeps users on your site longer. Another advantage of a well-designed website is that a great user experience increases customer satisfaction. Satisfied customers, in turn, become loyal customers, committed to your brand.
- Competent design will help you fight the competition. If your visitors find it difficult to navigate your site, they will certainly go to competitors. The higher the competition in your industry, the more critical the user experience is for your company and the more you should try to provide it. User-friendly UX design, intuitive navigation, fast loading, and other user experience components should be your priority if you want to stand out from the competition and make your website unique.
Web design pros and cons
Benefits of good website design:
+ Individuality. When creating a unique website, first of all, the business tasks that it should solve are taken into account. If in the template version it turns out that you have a task, you take a ready-made product and try to adjust your task to this solution, then when developing a unique design, the solution adapts to the task, and not the other way around.
+ The needs of the target audience are taken into account. Before creating a unique website design, it is very important to correctly draw up a portrait of the target client of your business. This helps to consider its needs in design and gives it the opportunity to interact with the site more effectively, which is a significant advantage of web designing over a ready-made template.
+ Easy to improve and scale. Over time, your business grows, new services/products appear, and new audience segments are added, whose needs need to be met. A unique website design makes it easy to do this.
Disadvantages of a well-designed website:
– A high-quality unique website can cost more than buying a ready-made template
You have to choose between quality and economy. If you need to make a website quickly and at a minimal cost, you can choose a template. But do not pin high hopes on it. At best, such a site will perform some business tasks and at the same time look mediocre – like many others.
One of the biggest advantages of good website design is that the website will be unique, creating a certain reputation on the image created. But if you use templates and other free designs, you lose this advantage.
It is worth remembering that professional websites represent a great solution to present a company. However, it is worth noting that only professionally designed manufacturing sites will be able to fulfill their role and therefore guarantee a particular company the correct presentation and attendance of users.