With over 25,300 cryptocurrencies available across the broader Web3 space, it can be difficult for many investors or traders to decide what project they actually want to invest in or what projects are worth keeping an eye on, but two have stood out among the crowd, and those are Litecoin and Tradecurve. We will be jumping into the three key reasons why both of these projects have appealed to and risen above all others.
Litecoin’s Positive Outlook for the Future
Litecoin has seen a massive level of appeal from investors and traders throughout the previous week, especially after it got featured on the Forbes list of the “10 Best Cryptocurrencies To Invest In May 2023”, giving it a lot of attention.
- This open-source project was originally launched in 2011, and since then, it has had zero downtime, indicating that it is a stable network for making daily transactions globally.
- Litecoin has an upcoming halving event that will take place within two months, after which the reward for mining the cryptocurrency will be cut in half, making the cryptocurrency more scarce and potentially more valuable.
- The circulating supply of LTC surpassed the 73,000,000 (73 million) mark, indicating that it is coming close to its maximum number, capped at 84 million.
All of these aspects, coupled with the combined developments that took place throughout its years of operation, make it one of the best altcoins to invest in.
As for the value of the Litecoin cryptocurrency, as of May 31, 2023, it traded at $89.32. In the last 30 days, the Litecoin cryptocurrency saw an increase in value of 2.1%. In the last week alone, Litecoin increased by 4.3%. Based on this momentum, the cryptocurrency is headed toward the green zone and showcases bullish signs of growth.
Tradecurve and Its Potential in the DeFi Space
Tradecurve’s utility token, TCRV, is another cryptocurrency that saw a significant level of attention across the crypto space. This hybrid exchange allows anyone globally to begin trading crypto, as well as any other derivative, by making a deposit and using the crypto as collateral.
- On top of Tradecurve, users are not required to complete a KYC procedure and can maintain a complete level of privacy and anonymity
- Tradecurve is completely decentralized, and users maintain full control over their cryptocurrencies and private keys.
- Tradecurve allows for the trading of US and European equity CFDs, Forex, Indices, Commodities, Cryptocurrencies, Options, ETFs, and Bonds.
During Stage 3 of its presale, the TCRV token trades at just $0.015. Analysts predict that the cryptocurrency can climb in value by 50x during the presale and 100x at launch.
The team will also implement Proof of Reserves (PoR) for transparency, and it estimates that they will onboard 100,000 users during the first three months of operations, making the exchange a main competitor to Kraken, Binance, KuCoin, and other top exchanges.
For more information about TCRV presale tokens: