Bogged down with social media tasks? You need a new tool. The best tools for social media marketing automation help you streamline your workflow, enhance productivity, and simplify your processes. Plus, some come equipped with even more time-saving features!
Choosing a social media automation tool can be tough, though. With so many options, it’s difficult to identify the perfect tool for your business. Luckily, we’re here to show you the 13 best tools for social media marketing automation! Let’s get started.
1. Synup Social
Synup Social is your new favorite social media marketing automation tool. With a data-driven scheduling interface, Synup helps you fill up your content calendar in half the time. Between its multi-platform scheduling tool and engagement-driving post optimization capabilities, Synup changes the game for SMBs and agencies alike.
Here’s why you’ll love it:
- Automated, multi-platform post scheduling capabilities empower you to execute your social media strategy with ease
- Post-by-post analytics and a post recycler work together to help you create more of your best content
- Automate scheduling with multi-platform posts to Instagram, Facebook, X (formerly Twitter), Pinterest, LinkedIn, and Google
- Collaboration workflows make inter-team and client communication a breeze. No more feedback spreadsheets!
- Agencies and enterprises will love Synup Social’s multi-brand and multi-location support, complete with white-labeled features and smart collaborative abilities
With enhanced collaboration, streamlined workflows, and engagement scores to keep you on track, Synup Social is the perfect solution for brands looking to grow. Automate everything from post creation to data analysis and trend research, streamlining your workflow and revolutionizing your strategy. Whether you’re an SMB, an enterprise, or an agency, you’ll love Synup Social!
Known for its leading all-in-one marketing solution, HubSpot is foraying into social media marketing. With the same marketing-savvy approach, HubSpot created a tool that integrates perfectly with your existing tech stack. With a comprehensive social suite, the platform empowers your team to publish, monitor, and report your success – all in one place.
Here’s why you’ll love it:
- Comprehensive analytics show you your in-depth post performance
- Batch-create and automate posts, so your campaigns always run on time
- Keyword tracking lets you keep your finger on the pulse of industry trends
- From post creation and scheduling to automation and campaign management, HubSpot helps you every step of the way
- Automate posts to Facebook, Instagram, X (formerly Twitter), and LinkedIn
With its collaborative workflows and innovative campaign management capabilities, HubSpot is a great automation tool for any social team. Though it’s not suitable for agencies, it’s a solid tool for enterprises and small businesses alike.
Hootsuite is one of the most popular automation tools around. With over 15 years in the industry, their constant innovation means they know what works – and it shows! Its smart content curation capabilities and comprehensive analytics dashboard empowers you to create content faster.
Here’s why it might be the right automation tool for you:
- Customized analytics reports give you all the need-to-know information
- Post suggestions and an AI-powered caption generator help you fill up your content calendar
- Plan your content effortlessly with Hootsuite’s multi-platform scheduling tool
- Automate posts to Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, X (Twitter), Pinterest, LinkedIn, and more!
With supreme social listening and post automation capabilities, Hootsuite is perfect for brands of all sizes! Its simplistic and intuitive platform will have you dominating your audience’s timeline in no time.
Buffer’s no-frills interface is ideal for teams in need of a straightforward tool. With a low price and effortless scheduling functionality, you’ll love the platform’s intuitive ease. For teams seeking a social media marketing automation tool, Buffer is a perfect starting ground.
Here’s why your team will love it:
- Create engaging posts to fill your calendar quickly. With intuitive scheduling and post-creation capabilities, you’ll be on a roll in no time!
- Batch-scheduling multi-platform posts is a breeze. Set it and forget it so you don’t have to manually monitor or post your content
- Easily collaborate with your team
- Automate posts to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, LinkedIn, Youtube, and Mastodon.
Buffer is loved by teams of all sizes. It integrates perfectly into your tech stack, empowering you to build a better workflow.
Agorapulse is fast and intentional. With superior automation abilities and insightful analytics, you’ll be nailing your strategy in no time. From publishing to monitoring and more, you’ll have a permanent pulse on your brand’s social media presence.
Here’s why you’ll love it:
- Collaborating is a breeze with intuitive approval workflows!
- Automate posts to Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, X (Twitter), LinkedIn, and more!
- Agorapulse’s analytics are unmatched. See how your strategy is performing in real-time, so you can revise and constantly improve your performance.
- Monitoring capabilities help you discover trends and insights about your brand, industry, and competitors
Users adore Agorapulse’s data-driven results. With detailed reporting and seamless automation, you’ll be smashing your engagement benchmarks in no time.
Adored for its intuitive ease, HeyOrca’s platform changes the way you interact with clients. Truly, HeyOrca is the ideal agency platform. With collaborative workflows that empower your team to work together (or with clients) in real-time and an intuitive post scheduler and content calendar, it’s never been easier to get content out the door.
- Create client-specific calendars to accommodate varying needs and requirements
- Shareable links let clients see content calendars, reports, and more – without needing to login to the platform!
- Optimize your posts with best posting times
- Automate posts to Facebook, X (Twitter), LinkedIn, Google, Pinterest, Instagram, TikTok, and more
HeyOrca empowers you to streamline content approvals while managing content (and clients) – all in one place! It’s the perfect platform for social media agencies, revolutionizing the way dozens of agencies handle their clients.
CoSchedule is the master of automated content scheduling. While it lacks some advanced features, it gets content calendars and marketing automation right.
Here are some notable features:
- With its free calendar tool and plans starting at $29/month, CoSchedule is ideal for teams on a budget
- Best for small teams, CoSchedule’s collaboration abilities streamline your workflow
- CoSchedule is simple but effective, emphasizing content and automated scheduling
- Automate posts to Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr, and more!
With smart features to help you build your ideal content calendar, CoSchedule is the perfect solution for small teams. Get ready to smash your social media goals with campaign templates, smart requeueing, and more!
Reputation is known around the block as a local marketing platform, but their social suite is nothing to balk at. With customizable pricing and smart features that benefit everyone from SMBs to agencies, you’ll be primed to improve your social reputation, too.
Here’s what you’ll love:
- Customizable pricing lets you design a package that’s perfectly suited to your needs
- Manage your social reputation with comprehensive sentiment analysis
- Audience targeting makes it easier to find your new biggest fans
- Agencies will love the reporting and white labeling capabilities
Easily listen, publish, respond, analyze, and collaborate with Reputation’s social tool. Power your social media with customer sentiment insights, boosting your brand perception and generating ROI.
MavSocial is the trend- and visual-focused platform your profiles need! With clever automated scheduling and premier social listening tools, you’ll be filling your timeline in no time.
Here’s why you’ll love it:
- Get industry news with supreme social listening capabilities
- Revolutionary image recognition software scans visuals as part of the social monitoring software, too
- With collaborative workflows, an asset library, and extensive digital asset management capabilities, it’s easier than ever to take a post from start to finish
- Real-time analytics tell you what’s happening right now
- Automate posts to Facebook, Instagram, X (Twitter), Youtube, LinkedIn, Google, and Tumblr.
What people say:
Kiss your research days goodbye! With social listening tools, an asset library, and image recognition software, nothing will pass you by. Schedule, advertise, monitor, and report all from one dashboard with MavSocial, making it the ideal selection for teams off the cuff.
10. Zoho Social
If you already use Zoho, you might want to check out Zoho Social. Is there anything quite like having one less password to juggle? Zoho Social is a solid social media marketing automation tool, and an all-in-one platform helps prevent departments from being siloed, too.
Here’s why you’ll like it:
- Competitor tracking and social listening let you know what people are saying about your brand (or competitors) across platforms
- You’ll love Zoho Social’s smart queue. Take the decision-making out of choosing a posting time by adding content to the queue. Zoho takes care of the rest!
- Superior analytics enable you to build custom reports, analyze your social media performance, and monitor your top metrics
- Automate posting to Facebook, X (previously Twitter), LinkedIn, Instagram, and Google My Business
With incredible integrations and a platform that enforces Zoho’s quality standards, you’ll be glad you chose it over other platforms. Particularly for teams that use Zoho for their other marketing automation needs, it’s a seamless and smooth onboarding experience.
Did you know that SEMRush has a social tool? Known and loved by marketers everywhere, SEMRush brought their expertise to the social realm. With incredible posting, tracking, analysis, and inbox tools, it’s a true all-in-one automation platform.
Here’s what you should know:
- Take a peek at the competition and see how they’re getting results
- Track all your favorite KPIs with a premium analytics dashboard
- Manage comments and DMs with an integrated social inbox. Never miss a message again!
- Automate posting to Facebook, Instagram, X (previously Twitter), LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Google Business Profile
Who doesn’t love an all-in-one tool? Enjoy the power of SEMRush combined with premium social features that you’ll love.
Meltwater is beloved as the perfect solution to PR and social media marketing. With the ability to analyze coverage on social and traditional media outlets, it’s perfect for teams that want to keep vigilant across the web.
- A customizable dashboard lets you build a platform that works for you
- Interact with or export data to get key insights with ease. You can even analyze performance across platforms!
- With data from 300,000+ news sources, partnerships that enable print and broadcast monitoring, and social listening, you’ll keep your finger on the pulse of any and all conversations about your brand
- Get insights from X (formerly Twitter), Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, comments, review sites, forums, message boards, and over 300 million blogs
If social listening is a priority, Meltwater is the tool for you. Its coverage is unmatched, and its automation services are nothing to scoff at, either. If you want to make informed decisions based on a holistic view of your brand online, this is the platform for you!
You might know SOCi for its multi-location marketing tools, but its social suite deserves a place in your tech stack, too. Built with agencies in mind, the platform’s top-tier tools make multi-brand management a breeze.
Here’s what you’ll love:
- Smart notifications ensure you never miss a thing!
- You can easily switch between and manage multiple accounts, making multi-brand or multi-location management simple
- Social ads support helps you expand your reach
- Automate posts to Facebook, Instagram, X (formerly Twitter), LinkedIn, and more!
For large teams, SOCi is a game-changer. With intuitive multi-platform posting, your socials will be on fire in no time.
The best tools for social media marketing automation should put your socials on autopilot
Social media marketing automation tools should make your life easier, not add stress. Finding the right tool for you and your team is all about identifying what fits with your workflow. From automating scheduling to creating reports with ease, every step matters. If you can incorporate automation into your workflow, you can execute your social media strategy much faster, building processes that work while you sleep. Happy posting!