League of Legends is a top-rated game, and it’s not hard to see why. The gameplay is fast-paced, challenging, and intense. Players can choose from various champions with different skill sets that offer unique strategies for each player to explore. If you’re looking for tips on how to get better at League of Legends or just want some help getting started, this blog post has got you covered!
- Practice your champion’s combos and skills:
- How to practice: This one is pretty simple. All you need are some minions, a bot or two and your champion of choice.
- How it helps: Practicing combos can help players better understand how their champions work in different situations as well as improve the player’s execution for higher quality play. It also improves laning phase knowledge by practising positioning techniques that will put them ahead of other players who haven’t practised this skill set at all.
- Play against a bot to practice different strategies: You can practice with the bots by playing various champions against them or using one champion in various matchups. This will allow players to work on their weaknesses and experiment with new strengths that they may find more challenging during full games.
Playing against bots can be incredibly helpful when trying out specific skills like last hitting, laning phase combos, and matchups for ranked play! The bot is also great for practising less common strategies without having an impact on your rank because there are no consequences if you lose while playing against this AI opponent. It’s worth noting that playing League of Legends casually isn’t going to do much good unless you’re really good at it.
- Watch professional League players stream on Twitch: Twitch is a great resource to watch professionals play the game. It’s also fun to see how they react and think during gameplay, as there are streams that have commentary, which can be helpful for beginners. Watching others stream their games lets you explore new strategies, discover cool tips, and learn from some of the best players in the League! Most importantly, watching professionals play the game can help you improve your skills and eventually get better.
- Learn about how other champions work: When you first start playing, it’s important to explore the various champions and their skills so that you know how they work. Learning about different champion types helps you understand which ones might be best for your playstyle or preferred strategy. Eventually, you will find your favorite champions that you might want to main.
- Sign up for a coaching service: If you’re having a hard time getting better at League, there are a league of legends coaching services that can help. They have experienced players who will analyze your gameplay and provide advice on how to get better and improve your skills. Moreover, many coaching services also offer tips on how to use different champions and basic strategies.
- Learn the importance of runes and masteries: Runes and Masteries are additional pieces of gear that can help improve certain aspects of gameplay for each champion. It’s important to understand how they work before diving into ranked games because it can make a huge difference in the outcome! Moreover, Runes and Masteries are different for every champion, so the best way to learn about them is by reading up on each one!
- Know what items will be best on your champion: Building an item set is super helpful in League because it ensures you have everything necessary to maximize damage output or defence during battle. Learning which items give you the highest benefit based on your play style lets you create more strategic combos with faster response times and ultimately win more games! Additionally, you should know how to counter your champion’s weaknesses with the best items!
- Mastering skills: The most important thing about League of Legends is learning which skill combinations work well together for each champion. How do you find out? You practice them in bot matches or against other players, then try new ones until you get it right! It also helps to have champions that share similar basic abilities, so they can all be combined into one build and make battles easier on yourself and your team.
- Learn what kinds of champions are strong vs others: Knowing their strengths and weaknesses will help you figure out who to focus more time practising with when playing ranked games. For example, if someone tells you that a certain champion is “strong”, then they’re probably going to be easier for you to beat in a game, but it also means that they’re probably stronger than some of the other champions too.
- Learn from other players: There are many resources where League players can share tips and strategies with each other as well as ask questions if there is something they don’t quite get. This information can help improve your game in a variety of ways, such as understanding more about specific abilities or being able to see what certain items do when put together. It’s also possible to find people on these sites who like using similar tactics and synergies, so finding others who enjoy playing the same way may make some aspects easier!
- Join an online gaming community: There are many communities out there that provide a place for League players to find their niche. Whether you want to play at your own pace or need more competition, these groups can offer just the right environment! They also provide knowledge on how to play your favourite champions and items or help you find the best ones for yourself. It’s always nice to have people who share your love for the game, and if you’re feeling stuck, it may just be what you need!
- Consider which champions are good against yours: League of Legends is a team-based game, so an important part of being successful is making sure your champion doesn’t get countered. It would be easy enough to figure this out by looking up champion matchups in a guidebook or online, but there are other ways too! For example, some players find that playing on Howling Abyss will show them more champions they can play well as opposed to Summoner’s Rift because Howling has only five lanes compared with SR’s three – meaning it’ll take less time before someone picks one (and counters) from the small selection you have left.
Conclusion: Playing league of legends is a ton of fun, and while it might seem daunting at first, there are so many resources out there to help you learn. League can be challenging, but with the right attitude and some time commitment, eventually, anyone will get better!