Are you planning to run an event in 2022? If yes, you need to be very careful about the hybrid event platform you choose for your circumstances. The reason is that these platforms are getting better every day, and there are many options of such platforms to select from.
Why do businesses go for hybrid event platforms? Best Hybrid events platforms are relatively new to the market, and there have been mixed opinions about their form.
Conventional stage events are great for displaying information about your business or organization. Still, a hybrid event platform is a way to go when you need something that gives a more interactive feel.
However, not all of them are of the same quality. For example, here, you can find the best 10 platforms where you can host your events in 2022.
expertshare is a revolutionary new way for businesses and organizations to create interactive, engaging, and memorable events. We do this by combining the power of artificial intelligence with the human touch of a live host.
expertshare is the best hybrid event platform for you. The reasons behind that are straightforward, expertshare provides you with the most advanced hybrid event technology.
- A scalable, cloud-based SaaS solution helps you take your event online, create a hybrid experience, or build an entirely virtual environment.
- A unique suite of integrated solutions to host interactive live video streaming with breakout rooms, two-way Q&A, speaker dashboards, virtual booths and digital posters, instant polls and surveys, networking lounges, webinars, and on-demand content — all in one place.
- Offers 3D modeling integration
- Has a multi-language and multi-time zone functionality
- The only hybrid virtual event platform that combines E-Learning with virtual events
- It takes some time to get familiar with all the features it has to offer.
- No freemium version but you can request a free demo
Hopin is one of the most popular hybrid event platforms globally that hosts over 250,000 events every day.
The tool offers various features like breakout rooms, live streaming, and advanced analytics that make it easier to keep track of what is happening during your webinar or seminar.
We’ve used Hopin on multiple occasions, and we found it to be simply amazing.
- An all-in-one solution for your hybrid events: Everything happens in one place. You can do it all within the Hopin platform, from meeting new people to attending breakout sessions or visiting sponsor booths.
- You don’t have to rely on third-party tools like Zoom to create “rooms” for networking or meetings with speakers or sponsors. It’s all done inside
- Limited customization options when it comes to branding;
- Media sharing is limited to YouTube only.
Boomset is a robust event management software for events of all sizes. Boomset helps you streamline your event operations from small events to large conferences by providing a suite of tools that make managing your circumstance easier.
It helps to help you plan, execute, and analyze every success story with a robust platform. From registration to analytics, it’s an end-to-end solution for your event needs.
- Create and manage your staff members.
- Create and manage your events with ease.
- Create events with multiple sessions, time-slots, and tracks.
- Manage onsite badges and registration, check-in attendees, capture leads, collect a payment, and analyze attendee data.
- No free version or trials; only paid plans.
- Requires some technical knowledge.
Event management professionals know that the essential aspect of any event is making sure it goes off without a hitch. However, to do this, the right tools are needed to ensure that everything runs smoothly. The best way to manage an event is with a hybrid platform like Communique Conferencing.
Communique Conferencing makes it easy for users to create invitations, send reminders and collect RSVPs, and more. This powerful tool is all you need to manage your events and communicate with your guests in one place.
- Invite guests by email or social media platforms.
- Create an online registration form for guests to sign up for events.
- Send automated confirmation and reminder emails to guests.
- Manage client relationships, ensuring satisfaction throughout the process.
- Oversee vendor relationships, including contracts and payments.
- Serve as onsite contact for events to ensure smooth execution.
- No moderation tool.
- No private or password-protected rooms.
In 1999, Cvent was among the first companies to enter the meeting and event technology space. More than 15,000 customers use the company’s products in 90 countries worldwide.
Cvent is a global event management software company that offers event registration, venue selection, event management, and mobile app software.
Cvent’s platform automates critical tasks associated with events, including marketing and promotion, attendee communication and engagement, venue selection and procurement, onsite check-in, attendee tracking, and post-event follow-up.
- Online Event Registration.
- Web Survey Tools.
- Email Marketing.
- Event Website Creation.
- Event Management Software Solutions.
- Hotel RFP Software and Meeting Site Selection Solutions (Cvent Supplier Network).
- The user interface feels dated and clunky at times.
- The reporting functions are not good.
Converve is a hybrid event platform that combines the best of both worlds: face-to-face interaction and the efficiency and reach of online networking.
With Converve, your event gets the best of both worlds: a matchmaking platform with a robust algorithm and the personal attention of our expert matchmakers.
- The web-based software offers a matchmaking algorithm.
- The automatic creation of a guest list.
- It offers the possibility for companies to establish their own branded professional networks.
- Offers an onsite event management module.
- It can be challenging for first-time users as it has a steep learning curve.
- Does not integrate with popular payment software or webinar platforms.
Socio is a hybrid event platform. It helps event organizers to manage and grow their event business. Socio is used by more than 1000 event organizers globally.
With Socio, organizers create event apps and websites, sell tickets and engage with their audience. Socio also provides custom mobile app development for clients who need something unique.
- An integrated analytics platform.
- Measure the success of their events in real-time.
- Handle ticketing, seat selection, branding, and more.
- Help you make your event outstanding and worry-free.
- They do not have an in-house mobile app developer.
- The platform is very complex compared to others.
SpotMe is an engagement platform that helps you reach, connect, and interact with your audience. SpotMe offers a comprehensive set of features to help you and your attendees make the best of your events.
From networking to speaker sessions and more, it gives you all the tools you need to create truly engaging experiences.
- Enables enterprises to engage their stakeholders in a more meaningful way.
- Fully customizable, multi-touch interactive solutions include virtual and hybrid events.
- Live streaming, on-demand video hosting, mobile apps, digital signage, and more.
- Lacks basic features (Internal communication).
- Video experience is not great, especially for Q&A & Polling.
You’re looking at Localist, a powerful hybrid event platform that combines the flexibility of a community calendar with the features you need to manage complex events and drive attendance.
Localist is perfect for small and large organizations, from universities and governments to global brands.
Moreover, it is the first hybrid event platform that combines a customizable event website with powerful social networking features like check-ins, reviews, and comments, all while allowing organizers to integrate their brand into their events.
- Helps organizations manage, promote, and analyze their events.
- Powers onsite digital displays, mobile apps, and websites to deliver a leading-edge experience for professionals and attendees alike.
- In addition to event management tools, Localist offers powerful tools for encouraging user-generated content and social sharing.
- Localist does not include a mobile app.
- Localist does not offer multi-site functionality or multiple event calendars.
Accelevents is the world’s most powerful hybrid event platform. It uses social media, mobile phones, and live events to unlock a whole new level of event engagement and fundraising performance. As a result, clients raise more money than ever before.
Accelevents is the leading hybrid event platform that provides an entirely online, in-person, and mobile experience.
With the Accelevents platform, organizers can create fully branded virtual and hybrid events with financial tracking, event intelligence, and other tools to grow their business and achieve their KPIs.
- Complete hybrid event platform for event planners, speakers, and attendees.
- From building a website to growing your audience.
- Managing your registrants, going live for your virtual or hybrid event.
- Collecting donations in real-time, generating insights, and reporting.
- In their free plan, you can only create one event at a time.
- Their reporting system is not great.
Our list included some prevalent platforms and a few lesser-known ones. We are confident that you will have great success if you choose one of these options to work with!
Whatever event platform you choose, make sure that it suits your specific needs as a host. Be sure to explore the features thoroughly and then compare shopping with other media.
Don’t hesitate to upgrade your website if you have the need. The time and effort are well worth it when your event becomes a hit for all the right reasons!
To sum up, expertshare is the best platform for hybrid events as it offers various features that are not available in any of the other media on the market today. The choice is ultimately yours.
Whether you want to spread your content, increase your brand awareness, boost registrations, or all of these things, you will find what you need with expertshare.