The Valorem platform has been able to show people around the world a decentralized means of carrying out transactions, and people love it. But the major contributing factor is the remarkable individuals that make up the Valorem Team. These include:
The Valorem Foundation CEO and Founder, Val Kleyman
Val is a goal driven individual with degrees in Real Estate, Law and Operations Management from Baruch College in New York. His years of experience cuts across areas such as FedEx Corporate Sales, Grand Leisure Travel, Real Estate Investing and Management, eB2B Commerce Operations, Marketing and Sales, and Enterprise Rent-A-Car.
Head of Web and Design Development, Harinderjit Singh
With an MSC (IT) from Punjab University, Harinderjit is a programmer in body and mind. He has extensive knowledge of programming languages like HTML, MYSQL, CSS, JS, PHP, and Squarespace, as well as Web-based tools like WordPress, Squarespace, SuiteCRM, and Infusionsoft.
Head of Platform Development, Navdeep Garg
Navdeep holds a degree in EPS Solution and IT Policy from the University of Singapore and has a vast knowledge and experience in UI/UX, IOT, Cloud, mobile and web applications, as well as machine learning which can be used in branding equity by utilizing online to offline strategies.
The Lead Developer of the Valorem Platform, Anurag Makol
Anurag is a Blockchain Architect and a Senior PHP Developer with an Engineering degree, and an IT/MBA holder from Lovely Professional University.
For Valorem’s innovation and relevance, a board of Advisors consisting of individuals with strong experience was organized. These include:
- Hans Namkyu Choi; a Blockchain Consultant, CEO of Openchain, and the co-founder of a Korean blockchain developers community which has IT professionals in numerous fields like AI, financial system, processing design, big data, and FinTech. He has over 20 years of experience as a Software Developer and has been a participant in major financial projects around the world.
- Prof. Dr. Wulf Kaal; an expert in intersecting technology, law, and business. He is a professional consultant to cryptocurrency start-ups, crypto companies, international policymakers associated with blockchain-based solutions in the area of Legal Tech and FinTech, and venture capital funds.
- Jacob Fox; a strategic marketing adviser with over 10 years of experience in marketing for some service and technology companies. Within the cryptocurrency industry, he has been able to establish a successful track record and has developed marketing strategies for some companies.
- Darrel Emmanuel; a capital consultant with over 10 years of financial experience working as the district manager of the Vancouver branch of Global Maxfin Investments. He is bringing his insightful knowledge of the Capital Market, and his years of experience to the Valorem Foundation.
- Yaron Vilosny; who has 16 years of experience in Logistics, E-Commerce, Strategy, and Business Development.
- Jared Raia; equipped with 7 years of experience in Residential and Commercial Lending.
- John Kleppinger; with 10 years of insurance experience that cuts across Life, Liability, Business, Home, and Auto insurance.
In the world of blockchain, the backbone behind any platform is usually the team members facilitating its development. Valorem is fortified with professional individuals with vast experience and in-depth knowledge of their field. This is what any platform needs to ensure success.
Find out more on: https://advalorem.io/