Dacxi Chain

Solving the crisis in Early Stage venture funding with the Dacxi Chain.

There are countless brilliant entrepreneurs and innovators around the world, developing era-defining products that could change the lives of millions.…

2 months ago

The Dacxi Chain Review: The new crowdfunding system on the blockchain

Meet the new crowdfunding system on the blockchain; the Dacxi Chain. The Dacxi Chain applies tokenization to equity shares, creating…

4 months ago

Review: Dacxi Coin

Dacxi Coin is the native cryptocurrency of Dacxi. A global fintech company founded in 2017, Dacxi is taking big steps…

10 months ago

How Dacxi Chain tokenized equity crowdfunding will help make the world a fairer place

If you live in San Francisco and you have a well-validated new tech venture, getting equity funding to take it…

10 months ago

How the Dacxi Chain equity crowdfunding platform will democratize wealth

Life’s good if you’re in the top 1%.  For the other 99%, wealth inequality  creates a host of issues –…

12 months ago