Inserviss is a global marketplace where service providers and customers meet. Services ranging from manicure, pedicure and hair care, therapists and even doctors, nurses and trainers can be accessed from the Inserviss platform; and that’s to name a few. The platform offers service providers the opportunity to create profiles, set prices and schedules, handle promotions and even customer relationship management (CRM).
Inserviss for customers lets them see service locations close to them, access providers’ profile, and book appointments and even pay online. I know what you’re thinking…Awesome right?
The service sector is a huge one, it has been estimated that come 2025, global services spending will reach as high as $10 trillion (that’s ten trillion US Dollars).
What is SetCoin?
SET stands for Service Exchange Token. SetCoin is the token created by Inserviss for payments between service providers and customers. Unlike traditional third-party platforms, Inserviss has no intentions of collecting commissions. All transactions on the Inserviss platform will be commission-free! And more so, transparent, fast and secured since it’ll be on the Blockchain.
The Setcoin ICO
SetCoin presale is ongoing while the official sale starts on the 1st of February, 2018. There are 350 Million SetCoin to be sold in total; 50Million during the presale and 300Million during the sale proper.
Accepted payment methods are BTC, ETH, LTC, EUR and USD.
The prices are as follows:
1 BTC gives you 100,000 SET
1 ETH gives you 4,000 SET
1 LTC gives you 1,250 SET
1 EUR gives you 6 SET
1 USD gives you 5 SET
The SET Team
- Inserviss and SetCoin are in such incredible and capable hands, one of which is the CEO Igor Perepelychnyy who has over 7 years’ experience in the IT industry and over 5 years’ experience in the finance industry. He is also a serial entrepreneur who has created a company that saw 12,500% growth annually.
- Also in the lineup is his wife and business partner Elena Perepelychnaya, Co-founder and Chief Creation Officer. She has over 7 years in marketing and product design development.
- Rakesh Moturi, a Blockchain enthusiast is in the tech corner with over 13 years’ experience in the IT industry which will come in handy for the project at hand.
- Aravinda Badu, another Blockchain enthusiast is the senior Blockchain engineer with over 16 years technical leadership experience representing big companies like Nokia, Motorola, IBM labs among others.
- Stepan Rudenko is the senior android engineer. He is a software developer with over 10 years’ experience developing software for various industries. He is versatile and will be invaluable to the team.
There are 8 other members of the tech team with more joining soon, SetCoin means business!
Why should I Invest in SetCoin?
Well this is pretty easy. There are so many reasons to invest in this startup but lets look at a few core points.
- The business end of Inserviss is A1!
- The service sector has always experienced exponential growth, Inserviss will come in handy now more than ever
- The brains behind SetCoin is immersurable. The team is made up of highly experienced and intelligent men and women who have what it takes to make this work.
- The SetCoin Blockchain will be the Red Belly Blockchain Consensus (RBBC). It is 94,000 times faster that Bitcoin and can process transactions at a lightening pace of 660,000 transactions per second ass compared to Bitcoin’s 7 transactions per second.
- David Drake, chairman at LDJ capital is on the advisory board along with some notable personalities.
For more info, visit the SetCoin page here.
You will find all the information you need about the company and the ICO on the website, along with their whitepaper and social media channels.
SetCoin has a good company behind it and a solid Blockchain for support. The management team, the Tech team and the advisory team look like they could turn this into a huge success. This is one of those tokens you shouldn’t pass up on!